CAROL MORLEY



Monday 18 April 2011

Allergy and redness skincare solutions.


Ok , Just a quick blog post to share some information i hope is helpful.
Anyone  following me on twitter will know that i have been suffering a nightmare allergy  reaction to a product i used last week .The reaction being rather like waking up to a hot 'sunburnt' face with skin like sandpaper, rather than a rash . Anyone that knows me, will know that i am obsessive about maintaining perfect skin and that i am constantly trying out new products i am sent . I have also never had a reaction to a skin product before so have been working hard to find solutions to calm it down , and then cover it up.

I would not be writing this if what i tried had not worked wonders. I am totally open to natural and high tech skincare , but i decided to try Bio Active Aloe Vera gel for its soothing moisturizing properties and high strength Manuka honey with its healing antibacterial properties and cucumber! I massaged both in to my skin twice a day and left on as a mask and the results have been amazing..my skin almost back to normal smoothness. I plan to continue using both as masks.


There are many concealing products out there , but the ones i have found most effective to totally cover any redness are :
1. Clinique - Redness Solutions , a foundation with SPF 15.This is very important as the last thing you want on a red irritated skin is sunlight.
2. Benefit "Boi-ing" a very heavy duty but smooth concealer.
3. Teosyal Covering Repair concealer, amazing at correcting skin imperfections and containing arnica to reduce inflammation.
Sorry there are no before and after photos , you will have to take my word for it !






 

No comments:

Post a Comment