CAROL MORLEY



Thursday 10 November 2011

Serena Linley Provence




I had the pleasure of working with Serena Linley yesterday, in her very beautiful shop in Walton Street .Serena has created a beautiful range of soaps,candles , creams and fragrances  inspired by the Lavender grown in Provence. All the products have been created and tested  with a chemist and you can have a bespoke soap made according to the PH of your skin and the hardness of your water. At the moment i am working my way through trying the gorgeous range of room fragrances such as 'Pine needles and Eucalyptus' , 'Almond and Vanilla' , 'Narcissus and Frangipani' and many more. I am also testing the lavender scented body lotion which is so light it is immediately absorbed in to the skin and smells amazing, and the Essential Day Care lotion with Iris Flower Extract for my skin type....I will report back on this soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment